En chargeant la vidéo, des données seront envoyées à YouTube. Vous trouverez de plus amples informations dans notre politique de protection des données.
September 14, 4:00-6:00 PM CET
September 15, 1:30-5:00 PM CET
About the event
A CityGML based shared urban platform development to maximise synergies in the food, water and energy sectors is in the focus of the FWE IN-SOURCE project. Coordinated at the HFT Stuttgart, teams in Vienna, New York City and Stuttgart work jointly on technological and socioeconomic research questions. In this final event, the project team would like to present their results as well as exchange experiences with other FWE Nexus projects.
Tuesday, September 14: CityGML, Common Database Food-Water-Energy ADE & Case Studies
Stuttgart/Vienna 4:00-6:00 PM CET
- Welcome and Introduction
- Rushikesh Padsala: Development and applications of the CityGML FWE ADE
- Reiner Braun (guest): Using 3D CityGML for the Modeling of the Food Waste and Wastewater Generation—A Case Study for the City of Montréal
- Florian Weidinger & Lisa Kaufmann: HANPP footprint of densely populated areas - insights from two case studies in Ludwigsburg and Vienna
- Alfred Helble: The Food-Water-Energy Nexus: Influence and development of the water sector
- Cecilia Dong, Roberto Rojas-Cessa and Ahmed Mohamed: Comparative Analysis of Energy Use and Greenhouse Gas Emission of Diesel and Electric Trucks for Food Distribution in Gowanus District of New York City
Wednesday, September, 15: IN-SOURCE VisToolBox, Lessons Learned & Next Steps
Stuttgart/Vienna 1:30-5:00 PM CET
- Ernst Gebetsroither-Geringer: VisToolBox Introduction
- Lisa Kaufmann, Barbara Smetschka & Anna Kozlowska: Analysing and presenting footprints of urban land-use and food supply in Vienna - the interactive HANPP Explorer
- Keyu Bao: A comprehensive bottom-up simulation tool for assessing regional food, water and energy demands and potentials
- Ernst Gebetsroither-Geringer: FWE Land Use Simulator
- Michael Bobker: a visual reference guide to urban FEW infrastructure
- Jeffrey Raven: From Climate Research to Climate Action
- Lessons learned and next steps
- Michael Bobker: Gaining Infrastructure Agency Engagement
You can register here for the Symposium.
Participation is free of charge. On-site participation is limited (depending on the pandemic situation). The conference language is English. Participants who join the conference online will receive the access code by e-mail.
More information can be found on the IN-SOURCE: Sustainable Urbanisation Global Initiative website or on the website of the Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences.
Ursula Pietzsch: email@example.com or +49 711 8926 2888