Stockholm World Water Week 2019
In 2019, World Water Week will explore an inclusive approach. This week’s theme: “Water and society – including all” is recognizing that not everybody is impacted in the same way by too little, too much or too dirty water. Less obvious than last year, the Nexus approach will remain at the heart of the water debate, especially through the seminar topic "Addressing migration through regional integration and water security for all", that explicitly connects water, energy and food security as the core triangle to find answers to the global migration crisis.
Where and when
25-30 Aug 2019
Call for engagement
The call offers an overview of how you can get engaged, the seminar topics, the various submission dates for proposals, information about our new venue, Tele2 Arena, and much more. Submissions for abstracts and events are now open.
Overview over possible engagements at SWWW 2019
SWWW seminar topics
- Innovations to reach those left behind: Including the last mile
- Linking biodiversity with inclusive development to achieve the 2030 Agenda
- Entrepreneurship driving water impact for all
- Equity in climate change adaptation
- Addressing migration through regional integration and water security for all
- Transforming societies to meet the SDGs: The role of finance
- Sanitation for society, including all
- Water governance with and for all: Is it working?
- Women and youth: Living apart together