Webinar // VEF Virtual Series Accelerating Energy Transition: 'Agro-Industry'
The Vienna Energy Forum Virtual Series has the theme "Accelerating Energy Transition" for its 2021 edition. The Food Systems Track is one of three sectors the VEF Virtual Series is highlighting, with the February 3 session focused on Agro-Industry.
February 3 2021, 14:00 to 15:30 CEST
The VEF Virtual Series is a platform with the overarching goal of progressing agreed recommendations and delivering policy briefs with action-oriented solutions in targeted locations, to assist countries around the world align their recovery efforts with an Inclusive and Sustainable Industrial Development.
The culmination of the VEF Series will witness the launch of three global programmes addressing the needs of developing countries and emerging economies, and unlocking opportunities to pursue the energy nexus with the three end-use sectors.
Guided by the theme "Accelerating Energy Transition," the 2021 edition of the Series will explore the pathways that stimulate demand and promote economic recovery in three end-use sectors: Food Systems Track, Industry, Products.
All the sessions will take place from 14:00 to 15:30 CEST.
Food Systems Track:
- Opportunities for energy / agriculture nexus interventions (7 October 2020)
- Priorities at the farm level (4 November 2020)
- Value chain upgrading (2 December 2020)
- Equity, gender and youth (12-13 January 2021)
- Agro-Industry (3 February 2021)
- Digitalisation (3 March 2021)
- Investment and partnership needs (7 April 2021)
- Galvanising political action (12 May 2021)
Register here with the Vienna Energy Forum for upcoming sessions