The conference will have plenary sessions, side events, workshops, scientific oral sessions, youth program, online voting, fieldtrips, a conference banquet, and an exhibition.
Early registration has already been opened on the special WRF 2012 website.
Topics for the scientific call for papers are the following:
- Green and Circular Economy
- National and Regional Approaches
- Metal and Mineral Resources
- Crude Oil and Natural Gas
- Clean Coal Technologies
- Renewable Energy (Solar, Wind, Tide, Geothermal etc.)
- Food and Biomass
- Green Process Engineering and Technologies
- Waste/Material Recovery and Recycling
- Alternative Business Models & Socio-Economic Issues
- Policy and Education
Awards will be given for presentations, workshops and students. The first prize of the student award is free access to WRF2013, which will be held in Switzerland next year (including flight, meals and accommodation).