- What is the Water, Energy and Food (WEF) Security Nexus?
- The Nexus Regional Dialogues Programme
The Nexus Dialogues Programme Phase I (2016-2018), resulted from international efforts to operationalise the Nexus approach. The programme is designed to stimulate the following five Nexus Regional Dialogues (NRDs): Middle East and North Africa (MENA); Niger River Basin; Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC); Southern Africa; and Central Asia
- The Global Nexus Secretariat
The Global Nexus Secretariat (GNS) is the backbone of the Nexus Regional Dialogue Programme. GNS ensures the coordination and coherence of the different NRDs, supports implementation by partner organisations (e.g. by annotating proposals for quality control and coherence), and stimulates exchange and mutual learning across the NRDs through regular meetings.
- Activities and Outcomes of the Nexus Regional Dialogues Programme
The Nexus Resource Platform (NRP) www.water-energy-food.org is the global Nexus practical-information hub to help stakeholders stay up-to-date on relevant regional and global Nexus activities and events. It is a knowledge hub for swapping experiences and good practices, and enhancing global learning.
- Fact Sheet // Nexus Regional Dialogues Programme Phase II
- Fact Sheet // Nexus Regional Dialogues Programme Central Asia Phase II
- Nexus Fact Sheet // Frexus: Improving security and climate resilience in a fragile context through the Water-Energy-Food Security Nexus
- Nexus Fact Sheet // Support of the water resources management at Lake Kivu and the Ruzizi River