This policy brief summarizes the session “From forecast to prevention: Acting on resource-related conflict risks” that was organized by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) and the Water, Peace and Security (WPS) Partnership for the Stockholm World Water Week 2021.
- From forecast to prevention: Acting on resource-related conflict risks at World Water Week 2021
- Recording // Water, climate, and borders - The role of River Basin Cooperation for Climate Resilience at COP26
- Policy brief // Enhanced water security and energy access: Key investments for Sub Saharan Africa
- Technical Report // Climate-related Security Risks and Peacebuilding in Mali
- Expert conference // Prevention and management of conflicts related to natural resource governance in West Africa
- Project // Improving Security and Climate Resilience in a fragile Context through the Water-Energy and Food Security Nexus (Frexus)