- Existing knowledge of processes of water treatment and geographic Information systems (GIS) are an advantage, but not a requirement. More important is the ability for precise and responsible work.
- German mother tongue as well fluent English oral and written are required.
- Due to the scientific claim the basic study should already be completed. In addition, the aim is to provide medium to long-term employment on the chair, so that preference is given to students at the beginning of the Masters.
- The working time will initially be 6h/week, preferably on a certain weekday.
- Handicapped persons are given preference when equally qualified.
- The TUM aims to increase the proportion of women. Qualified women will therefore especially invited to apply.
Dr. Daphne Keilmann-Gondhalekar, email@example.com