GESR 3rd Incubation Cycle // Startup-grants for Water, Energy, Food
The GESR 3rd Incubation Cycle will support the go-to-market journeys of 8 startups having a promising technology, functional prototype, viable business model, social impact, and are in the fields of water, health, energy, food and education.
- The capacity to develop your functional prototype into a market-ready product within the incubation cycle
- The capacity to develop your initial business model into a fully-fledged one with a business plan
- A social impact in one field of Water, Health, Energy, Food and Education
- A diversified team covering business and technical aspects.
- The team has the capacity to attend the required trainings and has at least two dedicated members to the startup during incubation.
- Seed funding up to EGP150,000
- Business & Technical support worth up to EGP25,000
- Mentorship & coaching
- Accounting, legal & administrative support
- Co-working facility
Areas of Priority
ApplicationTo apply click here using Arabic or English. The winners of this stage will be notified through an-email alongside with the announcement on our website and Facebook page.
About GESRGESR is an initiative by Misr El-Kheir Foundation that comes from its responsibility to contribute to a knowledge-based economy, and actively transfer technology from researches and labs to actual products that serve socio-economic challenges in the fields of water, energy, food, health and education.
We aim to establish social business incubators, to serve as innovation centers in Egypt's 28 governorates to achieve Governorate Economic and Social Revival (GESR).
This revival will be a result of creating innovative solutions to governorate’s pains, creating new businesses or establishing a whole new industry through opportunity perception. All of those efforts will be conducted in an entrepreneurial model to maintain its sustainability and growth.