Monday 14 December 2020, 10:00-11:30 CET/ 2:30-4:00 p.m. (IST)
The Water-Energy-Food (WEF) Nexus approach is one way for cities to devise more sustainable development pathways. The approach advocates that supplying water to cities takes much energy, and that much water is also needed to produce energy and food. Planning these three sectors in an integrated manner may enable better water, energy and food security and implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The Panel discussion will showcase different aspects of this nexus from various domains such as Academic, Industry and not-for-profit organisatons. Join us for an interactive hour and engage with our subject experts.
This event is part of the TUM Global Dialogue Series, a new speaker series of the TUM Global network to make TUM's dialogue with international cooperation partners available to the public.
- Prof. Jörg Drewes, TUM
- Dr. Daphne Keilmann-Gondhalekar, TUM
- Dr. Saravanan Veluswami Subramanian, TUM
- Prof. Mandalagiri S Mohan Kumar, IISc Bangalore
- Prof. NC Narayanan, IIT Bombay
- Dr. Vaibhav Chaturvedi, Council on Energy, Environment and Water (CEEW)
- Mr. Avi Anthony Cornelio, Hitachi India Ltd. R&D
- Mr. Manas Rath, Bremen Overseas Research and Development Association (BORDA)
Everyone is welcome but this event may be of particular interest to Any TUM community member interested in Urban Water-Energy-Food matters, Indian partners and organizations.
Please register here for this panel session. After registration, you will receive the necessary credentials.
For more information please contact Mohaa Vyas, TUM Mumbai.