March 17-19, 2021
This exchange event brings together the public and private sector from Italy and targeted countries – namely Botswana, Cuba, Ethiopia, Kazakhstan, Kenya and Peru.
A unique occasion, for both Italian companies interested in discovering local investment opportunities and the ones from developing countries and emerging economies looking for potential investors in the field of renewable energies and environmental technologies.
The Forum features multiple informative conference sessions, talk shows, Q&As, as well as the possibility to engage directly and discuss together opportunities for business with other participants thanks to a dedicated Marketplace – showcasing innovative technologies through the upload of photos, videos and further company material – and scheduled B2B sessions directly on this platform!
The Forum is organized in the framework of the project “Fostering international partnerships between companies and/or institutions operating in the energy and environment sectors” funded by the Italian Ministry for the Environment, Land and Sea and implemented by UNIDO ITPO Italy.
Solar and wind power
Water Treatment and Supply
Biogas & Biomass
And much more!
- As purchaser - find qualified suppliers during effective one-to-one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
- Register for the event by clicking on the green button "Register now" at the top right of the website. Registration will open 17 February 2021 until 19 March 2021. Participation is free of charge.
- Create your profile: Invest good time in creating a high-quality profile. This will be useful as your profile represents your virtual business card and can attract potential business partners.
Visit the event website here for more information on speakers and registration
Or contact UNIDO ITPO Italy: email@example.com