The workshop and training session is appropriate for both emergency relief and community development focused staff. We will look at topics such as wide area water supply, water payment solutions, sustainable irrigation and scaling projects to reach mass markets.
The workshop is organised by LORENTZ, one of the leading manufacturers of solar-powered water pumps. The content is built on LORENTZ global experience of commercial and aid driven projects.
Where and when
Kenya Road, Upperhill
P.O. Box 25574
15-16 May 2018
- Scene setting, global market drivers
- Introduction to the new opportunities that solar water pumping brings to development.
- Payment models for water
- Protection of natural resources
- Case studies and experience sharing
- Planning solar water pumping systems. This will include system design, sizing, site planning and building for the future.
- Understanding how hybrid power can play an important role in meeting water needs.
- Utility payment models for water
- How remote monitoring and management can reduce costs, improve reliability and improve fund raising.