Regional Summer School
Under the NEX-LABS program, the summer school will provide new business perspectives to NEXUS innovators, create potential collaboration across borders in the Mediterranean and help the entrepreneurs develop their entrepreneurial mindset and relevant skills to successfully launch and grow their business.
The summer school will onboard 13 to 15 teams from 7 countries: Spain, Italy, Egypt, Tunisia, Jordan, Cyprus, and Lebanon.
It will allow the entrepreneurs to gain skills and techniques that will improve their venture’s chances of success in the WEF NEXUS Field. The training program dives into the WEF sector, tackling business model creation, marketing, and customer orientation, intellectual property and commercialization, go-to-market strategy, and market validation, in addition to building financial projection and learning effective pitching techniques.
Who Can Apply
- Entrepreneurs, researchers, innovators, and start-ups working on early-stage projects, innovative solutions and approaches, and working on technology development looking for commercializing their idea to address the needs and opportunities in the WEF-NEXUS sector can apply.
- The summer school is also open for university students and alumni from targeted faculties working on business or research projects in the WEF-NEXUS sector in the Mediterranean region.
Participants should reside in Spain, Tunisia, Jordan, Lebanon, Italy, Egypt, and Cyprus.
Summer school content summary
- Overview of the WEF sector
- Business model creation
- Marketing and customer orientation
- Intellectual Property and commercialization process
- Go to market strategy and market validation
- Building financing projections
Learn more and apply by following this link.
The NEX-LABS Project In Brief
An international consortium of 11 partners from 7 different countries across the Mediterranean joined forces to tackle the challenges of a competitive and inclusive growth thanks to a Nexus driven approach.
NEX-LABS project is co-funded by the European Union under the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme and has the ambitious goal to set up a long-term regional policy of the Mediterranean Strategy for Sustainable Development.