23 August - 01 September 2022 I Stockholm, Sweden I hybrid
Here is how this years event is structured:
- 23-25 August: Online only – join us for three days of interesting content and truly global conversations spanning different time zones.
- 28 August-1 September: Online and on-site – from 28 August you are welcome to the Norra Latin venue in Stockholm. But all content between 29 August and 1 September can also be followed online.
About Stockholm World Water Week
World Water Week is the leading conference on global water issues, held every year since 1991. The Week attracts a diverse mix of participants from many professional backgrounds and every corner of the world.
Together we develop solutions to the planet’s greatest water-related challenges, such as poverty, the climate crisis, and biodiversity loss.
Thematic Scope 2022
The world’s freshwater is under unprecedented pressure from fast-rising temperatures, populations, and consumption patterns. To address this global water crisis and climate chaos, World Water Week 2022 will focus on how we value water. Revealing and understanding the value of water will trigger much-needed decisions, innovations, and investments in managing water better.
The sessions will help to uncover water’s full value to society. Within the overall theme of “Seeing the unseen: The value of water”, the sessions will be grouped under three headings:
- The value of water for people and development
- The financial and economic value of water
- The value of water for nature and climate change
The 2022 programme offers 300 different activities, on a broad range of topics.
Explore the progamme here.
Choose the format that suits you best and get ready to engage with both online and on-site speakers and participants. Register today to secure your spot.
For more detailed information about the event, the topic and the session please visit the Stockholm World Water Week website.