Panel at the 8th World Water Forum in Brazil.
Key messages presented by panelists and captured from the moderator and audience questions will be summarized in a formal document following the event.
Where and when
Águas Claras Auditorium
20 Mar 2018
- José Graziano da Silva, director general of the Food and Agriculture Organization
- Tom Vilsack, president of the U.S. Dairy Export Council and former U.S. Secretary of Agriculture
- Laura Tuck, World Bank, vice president, Sustainable Development
- Isabel García Tejerina, Minister of Agricultura, Pesca, Alimentação e Meio Ambiente of Spain
- Mauricio Antonio Lopes, president, Embrapa
- Celestino Zanella, president, Association of Farmers and Irrigators of Bahia (AIBA), Brazil
- Peter G. McCornick, executive director, Daugherty Water for Food Global Institute, University of Nebraska
- Robert B. Daugherty Water for Food Global Institute at the University of Nebraska
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Christopher Neale, director of research, Daugherty Water for Food Global Institute, University of Nebraska
- Charles S. Wortmann, professor, Department of Agronomy and Horticulture, University of Nebraska-Lincoln; DWFI Faculty Fellow