The side event will be complemented by and exhibition of 20 Copernicus satellite image posters illustrating the land degradation – climate change interactions extracted by the JRC World Atlas of Desertification.
Where and when
COP24 - UN Climate Change Conference
13 December 2018
- Michael Cherlet (JRC) and Cesar Morales (CEPAL; Chile) - Dialogue on land degradation and climte change.
- Floor Brouwer (WR) - The Nexus approach and policy coherence in cliamte action.
- Robert Oakes (UNU-EHS) - Sustainable Development Goals and global environmental change.
- Uta Wehn (IHE Delft) - The future knowledge base for water and climate change in Africa.
- Wageningen Economic Research (The Hague; The Netherlands)
- European Commission (Research and Innovation)
- IHE Delft Institute for Water Education (Delft; The Netherlands)
- European Commission Joint Research Centre (JRC)
Other COP24 Nexus events
#embed id=4241;4240 class=list
For further information, please visit the European Commission website.