Water and Energy for Food (WE4F) initiative
Water and Energy for Food (WE4F), through its Regional Innovation Hubs, provides financial support, technical assistance, and investment facilitation to water-food, energy-food, and water-energy-food innovations,The supported innovations impact smallholder farmers, helping them unlock missing inputs, finance, technology, and markets. By using these innovations, farmers and food companies can enhance their climate resilience and reduce CO2 emissions.
Second Call for Innovations
The S/SEA Regional Innovation Hub announces the second Call for Innovations. Companies, nonprofits with a for-profit program, and other organizations working on water-food, energy-food, and water-energy-food innovations are invited to apply. The winning organizations will receive customized support in the form of grants, business model support, and investment facilitation.
Together with the S/SEA RIH, winners can scale their innovations and impact food security, gender equality, environmental sustainability, climate resilience and adaptation, and poverty reduction.
WE4F is looking for mid- to late-stage enterprises, nonprofits with a for-profit program, and other organizations based in South and Southeast Asia, who have innovative water-food, energy-food, and water-energy-food solutions. Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements to participate in this call for innovation.
Women-owned and women-led organizations are encouraged to apply.
Why you should apply
Join a network of innovative game-changing entrepreneurs:
- Winners will be part of an extensive network and introduced to various partners, mentors, and service providers to help them achieve their expansion goals.
- They will also have access to an exclusive learning community where they can exchange ideas with their cohort peers in the cohort and other Regional Innovation Hubs through regular workshops and meetings.
Receive Business Model support and investment facilitation:
- Receive support to expand the business to other geographies, products, or services.
- Attract and secure external investors by working with S/SEA RIH’s Brokering Unit.
Unlock grant funding to help your innovation grow:
- Select organizations may qualify for grants to help achieve scaling goals, funding size ranges from $25,000 to $200,000 USD.
More Information on how to apply
The application period is now open - Click here to find more information on how to apply.