About The Nexus Commercialization Prize
This prize will grant 2 promising researchers or academics 5,000 euros worth of support in the form of mentorship and business training allowing them to validate, commercialize, or create a spin-off venture.
This prize is directed at acquiring services for researchers that have obtained research results in the field of Water-Energy-Food (WEF) NEXUS towards enabling commercialization and the creation of spin-offs. It is not intended for direct employment, R&D costs, or services other than consulting/advisory services.
Who Can Apply?
- University students, Researchers, Faculty Members, Lab Members working in the WEF-NEXUS field and aiming towards taking their project to the market.
- The project should be innovative, applicable in the market, scalable and has a clear business model.
- The person or team should have sufficient expertise in the field of the project.
- Spin-off project formation.
- Business model development.
- Business plan development.
- Fund-raising strategies.
- Marketing plan.
- Identification of competitors.
- Industry benchmarking.
- IPR Strategy.
- Access to the NEX-LABS regional network which features stakeholders in the WEF-NEXUS field and allows communication and networking among regional innovators, suppliers, partners, prospective clients, etc.
- Access to a wide network of likeminded entrepreneurs, experts in the field, and potential investors.
- Invitation to participate and benefit from the subsequent NEX-LABS activities for the upcoming year.
More Information and Registration
Please find more information on the ENI CBCMED website.
Apply here before March 31, 2023.
- News // Joint PHEMAC and NEX-LABS Innovation Week outcomes: strategies and solutions to pave the way towards entrepreneurship in the Mediterranean
- News // WEFE NEXUS Community of Practice: A solution for the Mediterranean future
- Nexus Blog // Encouraging WEFE Nexus capacities in the Mediterranean - Review of a 3-day webinar
- Publication // Best Practices in Water, Energy and Food Nexus ecosystem in the European-Mediterranean Partner Countries Region mapped by NEX-LABS